- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Coordinate in the performance review procedure(e.g.quarterly/annual evaluations).
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department's budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting.
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, disciplinary action, insurance, staff benefit etc).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.