- Interface with Corporate HR Team together on major HR initiatives and legal matters. Keeps local management and Corporate HR abreast of changes in local labor regulations and practices to support Malaysia plant operation well.
- Establishes conducts training and team building activities. Designs company training program, including in-house training capabilities within specific departments.
- Responsible for establishing development programs for personnel. Lead enterprise internal talent inventory plan.
- Responsible for developing systems which assure adherence to all Company HR related policies and according to Company policy and local regulations.
- Monitor and ensure Hostel Administration is follow requirement Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Establishes Safety programs and trains personnel to maintain them. Lead the management Connor Malaysia’s EHS and safety’s management work.
- Payroll administration lead, Responsible for the timely and accurate calculation and reporting of payroll and headcount information, support local business labor requirement.
- Establishes and directs programs of performance and salary review and provides managers with wage and salary guidelines to assure equity within the organization and competitiveness in the local operating environment.
- University Degree and/or Human Resource Management related qualifications.
- Minimum ten years’ experience in Human Resource
Management function, or which at leastt 3 years should be at a supervisory or management level.
- Proven experience in recruiting, developing training programs and designing employee development programs
- based in Senai, Johor