- Handling full HR spectrum; Recruitment, Manpower planning, Salary benchmarking, Compensations & Benefits, Training, Payroll and etc.
- Providing necessary support systems for payroll requirements.
- Develop adequate induction and training.
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development.
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Assisting with the performance management and review process.
- Identifying the hiring needs of the company
- Carrying out the entire recruitment process from beginning diligently.
- Crafting job requirements and descriptions for all positions in the retail department
- Creating attractive compensation packages and benefits programs for open job positions.
- Conducting orientation, training and development programs for new hires.
- Managing employee records and payroll data of all staff.
- Coordinating with Hiring Managers and other HR professionals.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed by the employees
- Evaluating the performance of staff and providing the necessary feedback.
- Researching about the new trends and advancements in the human resources field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Experienced in 1000 headcount and above in previous organisations
- Experienced in working with a Japanese manufacturing company is a plus.
- Good knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Strong understanding of HR functions, methods, strategies, procedures, and policies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or individually.
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Good presentation and consulting abilities.