IT INFRANSTRUCTUREAND CORE SERVICES
- To ascertain & responsible to ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the Company to ensure Business Continuity.
- Work with management Team to advise, propose, agree and deliver IT services required for the business continuity.
- To be responsible in ensuring the proper functionality of the entire Servers and Networking Infrastructures and with restore capability within 4 hours.
- Responsible for identifying and proposing the annual Risk Analysis Plan.
- Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement
- To develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan
- Responsible for the annual IT Budget.
IT COMPLIANCE, SECURITY AND AUDIT
- To endure compliance to the SG IT Security Standard and maintain the ISO Security Certification from SG.
- Responsible for assisting in planning and implementation of System B Network strategies in accordance with Swatch Group 1nformation Technology standards, policies, and procedures
- Responsible to keep the Company IT infrastructure free of Virus Risk.
- To execute and to be in line with directive issued and requirements requested by SG IT Dept.
- Manage company software, licensing and to ensure compliance with BSA requirements.
MANAGEMENT KEY OPERAT1NG SYSTEM & ERP APPLICATIONS
- Navision System - to review and analyze the need for customizations of the standard Navision process based on the user needs.
- Navision System - to coordinate closely with NCC and NNG to successfully close all the open points.
- All Navision issues and requirement are handled in line with the ”Navision Escalation Plan” as per ISO document DC013E.
- All Navision issues and requirement are handled in line with the ”Navision Escalation Plan” as per ISO document DC013 E.
- To be competent in the Navision System - 1°' level support for Navision developments and issues.
- Responsible to ensure the smooth operation of the tools and software related to Technical Dept / Production like CATIA, Gibbs Cams, etc.
ICT GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- Training - to adequately equip and upgrade with relevant knowledge.
- Assist in all areas of process Improvement initiatives.
- To carry out any critical task assigned by the management.
- To respect Company’s rules & regulations
- Degree in computer or computer science and MCSE Preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experiences and at least 1 year with Microsoft Navision.
- Experiences in handling UT matters at senior Seve1, advising the top level management.
- Knowledge of Boss TAML & Payroll would be advantageous.
- Able to independently manage Windows Servers and active directory Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- LAN management skills essential.
- Highly competent in Anti-Virus management and disaster recovery solution.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in written and oral.
- The candidate must be above 25 years of age, independent with high degree of initiatives, accountability, integrity and good inter personal relationship.