- Manage Supplier Relationship Regionally. Act as primary point of contact for assigned suppliers in category.
- Identify and Implement Supplier-Related Savings Levers. Serve as the center of knowledge for assigned category and share knowledge with key stakeholders and members of the category teams to enable more effective planning, forecasting and execution.
- Drive Negotiations with Suppliers for Sustaining Purchases. Lead or participate in negotiations for contract extensions and renewals, renegotiation of prices, transfers, etc.
- Ensure Supplier Performance Management. Collaborate internally to drive and develop key performance measures/metrics for key regional Suppliers and monitor supplier performance against these expectations to ensure continuous supplier improvement
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Business, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field of study.
- 3-5 years experience in Engineering, Construction , Quantity Surveyor , Supplier/ Supply Chain