- Sector: Infrastructure Sector (especially IPP Business in Malaysia)
- Area: Project Development, Implementation and Asset Management
- Skill: Business/Project Structuring, Finance Arrangement, Financial Model and internal approval process
- To promote new business and new project development in the above Sector, incl. asset management.
- To develop and reinforce the relationship with important customers and strategic partners in Malaysia and overseas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Economics or equivalent
- Good academic result. 2nd Class Upper (GCPA 3.00) and above.
- Candidate with at least 3 to 5 years of working experience in Infrastructure Sector or related field is required
- Good knowledge in Project Finance Arrangement (including sukuk)
- Ability to handle financial modelling (Develop, Modify, Review) and prepare tender documentation
- Possess timely and quality PDCA (Report, Develop, Thing to Do, Proposal, Consultation, Take Action)
- Proficient in spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Possess great leadership skills, independent and self-motivated
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience