- Telecom network digitalization and intelligent O&M scenarios: The managed service industry strengthens collaboration with the wireless and network product lines, and makes full use of technologies such as cloud, IoT, and 5G to solve carriers' O&M efficiency and quality problems from existing networks.
- Achieve new O&M transformation and simplified "driverless" O&M, continuously creating value for customers.
- Ensure the project is delivered in line with the contract and implemented according to the budget, and take responsibility for achieving project objectives.
- Focus on customer requirements and improve customer satisfaction through value presentation.
- Coordinate resources to formulate and ensure effective implementation of the project delivery strategy and solution.
- Ensure operational compliance of the project and its delivery in line with the company's management systems and regulations.
- Make decisions and control measures for major issues and risks, and promptly inform executives of any issues and risks beyond the capability of the project team to ensure they are managed in a closed-loop cycle.
- Lead by example to pass on the company's core values and build an efficient team.
- At least 8 to 10 years of successful working experience in the ICT field, leading a large team, and having a working background in carriers is preferred.
- Understand network architecture, have keen insights, understand cutting-edge technologies, and have business thinking and perspective.
- Independently undertake the planning management/project management/Solution Architecture/Business Architecture roles of multiple key projects and have the skills of contract design and negotiation.
- Good high-level reporting and communication capabilities, manage key stakeholders, and build personal influence.
- Willingly to travel to APAC countries.