- Support new investment opportunities, portfolio management and reporting activities.
- Conduct research on market universe and benchmark performance data
- Conduct financial modelling and financial statement analysis (e.g. Financial Projection, DCF, valuation methodologies, etc)
- Prepare and translate investment proposal, reports for investment committee and presentation materials
- Assist, support and maintain close relationships with portfolio companies, ecosystem partners and stakeholders
- Conduct reporting from English to Japanese.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Economics, Engineering, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business
- Good understanding of the digital sector in South or Southeast Asia
- 3+ years working experience with at least 2+ years’ work experience in Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking/Professional Financial or Law Firms.
- Strong analytical capabilities to process information and understand business models
- Strong operational, organization and coordination skills with attention to details.
- A team player and a good listener, willing to respect and work with managements of portfolio companies from various countries and cultures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in English.
- Japanese language capability is an advantage.
- Full-Time position(s) available.