- Understand the migration strategy and map out the execution steps in productive environment.
- Coordinate the preparation of the productive environment (system, end users and solution provider) to execute the data migration of all migration activities.
- Prepare guidelines to the operation team to resolve issues in productive environment after Go-Live to ensure stabilization.
- Access, address and communicate any gaps or deviation.
- Raise critical topics for discuss and re-planning with Rollout Manager immediately.
- Involve preparation on regular risk assessment related to Manufacturing system in productive environment.
- Ensure regular and timely information update to Rollout Manager.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in High Tech Electronics or SemiconductorManufacturing Environment.
- Good Experience & knowdege in Project Management.
- Experiences and able to understand IT/CIM systems implementation for manufacturing domain will be preferred.
- Experience in conducting user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site.
- Able to work independently and be a good team player.