*Manager/Assistant Manager position will be considered if applicable candidates have enough experience.
- Transform organizations by liaising with stakeholders and leveraging technology, data, business processes, and mitigate operational risk and enhance business performance.
- Work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions by utilising audit tools, resources and methodology.
- Provide clients with advice in the following areas; IT general controls, IT application control, audit analytics and ISMS audit compliance.
- Establish and nurture positive working relationships with clients.
- Providing advisory services to IT, business management, and other internal audit related to IT controls.
- Preparing concise and quality audit issues and/or audit reports
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Studies, Actuarial Science, Cybersecurity or equivalent
- Good understanding of business/IT processes and general IT controls.
- Good understanding of COBIT, ISO, COSO or equivalent standards.
- Team player with logical thinking / interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of data analytics (e.g. Tableau, Qliksense, Power BI, etc) / IT auditing tools (e.g. ACL, IDEA, etc).
- Multi-tasking skills with quality work deliverables on timely basis
- Proficient in English and Japanese
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
Better to have
- Experience in a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in a wide range of industries.
- Experience in any expertise; IT General Control and IT Application Control/Data or Audit analytics /Computer Aided Auditing Tools & Techniques/Information Security Management System (ISMS) implementation or auditing Application/Server/Database configuration review
- Possess relevant certifications (e.g. CISA, CIA, ISMS Lead Auditor, CEH, GPEN, GCIH and other ones).