- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple work assignments. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Provide a central point for coordination of incidents that arise in all environments. Establish and orchestrate bridge calls to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible, facilitate and troubleshoot toward resolution of incidents, and manage incidents to completion to minimize the impact of business operations.
- Manage day to day Incident & Problem operations of the ITSM services to ensure all production Incident are manage as per agreed SLAs as well as to support all new Service Level Agreement for new systems roll out.
- Manage and monitor performance, drive efficiency and effectiveness of Incident Management Committee (IMC) by providing Problem Analysis, Trending Analysis and Problem Resolution.
- Develop procedure for incident triage and management, metric and measure creation, Management and administration of monitoring tools. Create procedures to deal with problems and develop solutions.
- Define, Review and enhance ITIL Process by adopting ITIL best practice with objective to put in place an effective and cost efficient Service Management setup.
- Assist Head ITSM in maintain ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000 Certification for Group Technology Services.
- Assist Head ITSM to define, review and enhance IT support processes by adopting ITIL best practices with objective to put in place an effective and cost efficient Regional Service Management setup to ensure quality, timely and cost efficient delivery of SLA to customers
- Define, establish and review Incident & Problem Management strategies to provide effective ITSM services to meet agreed SLA.
- Min 8 years working experience in IT and banking
- Capable of leading projects
- Ability to engage at senior / C-level
- Strong in negotiation, problem solving, time management and decision making
- Certified ITIL Foundation
- Strong understanding of processes and Incident & Problem Management