(Belongs in Finance and Accounting division, work under CFO who is also in charge of IT)
- Support structuring ERP (SAP) system: Coping with local vendor, Japanese vendor, and related in-house members to build up the system and follow-up support for trouble shooting after starting operation.
- Proceed telephone, printer, network setting and trouble shooting.
- Proceed PC user management, software installation, setting, and trouble shooting.
- As a window person to CTC, correspond, correct and improve to IT infrastructure problem in the company, together with CTC.
- Proceed IT security control and monitoring (Cope with HQ IT, CTC, local related members): Access authorization, password, anti-virus actions.
- Maintenance, control, and troubleshooting of security infrastructure for security guard house, security cameras, and so on.
- Supporting trouble shooting of facility related PLC, and other facility related IT tools.
- Preparation and maintenance of IT policy (with HQ related members).
- IT asset management (PC, Server, etc., including stock inventory check).
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position/job duty.
- Experience of ERP system, and SAP is highly recommended.
- Knowledge about IT network, server, and related IT infrastructure.