Short Overview of Job Responsibilities
The customer support advisor (CSA) will be responding to customers’ requests, manage complaints, and provide general information to customers via phone, email or chat. The CSA will be the primary contact team for customers and will be assisting them with their concerns. The CSA embodies the value of our client which are Responsibility: The CSA represent the client and are the face of client to the outside world and Quality / Passion for Excellence: We always want to shoot for the best possible result. The CSA is expected to project a professional company image through various communication channels.
CSR’s Main Role:
• CSRs are with the customers.
• Assist on a worldwide online payment system.
• Interact with customers via chat and phone.
• Support and help the customers.
• You are customer yourself.
• You represent our client, our culture and values.
• What you say is how our client is perceived by our customers.
CSR’s Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities: -
• Provide timely support to customers through chat and phone.
• Handle customer’s concerns positively and professionally.
• Works with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer support.
• Participate in additional training courses as required.
• Maintains and improves quality of service by giving recommendations.
• Keeps job knowledge up to date by attending upskill training to improve skills.
• Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client.
• Adhere to the policies set by the company.