- Managing and creating proposal-related materials used in response to both formal and informal customer proposal requests.
- Understand requirements and create accurate, complete, and customer-focused responses to formal RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, informal proposals, and other procurement vehicles.
- Act as team lead in coordinating and drafting responses to formal RFPs and informal/proactive purchasing requests for core products.
- Schedule, facilitate, and actively participate in bid strategy sessions with proposal response team.
- Assign action items/deliverables and summarize meetings.
- Ensure that all proposal deadlines (internal and external) are met.
- Work closely internal business partners to drive the proposal strategy and create a compelling proposal.
- Generate proposal responses, coordinate and produce final proposal documents and ensure successful delivery by proposal deadline.
- Effectively organize and index the repository to facilitate use by team members, SMEs, and other business partners.
- Expertise with Microsoft Word and strong PC skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills; ability to learn about new products/technologies.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven project management skills: ability to work under pressure to manage multiple priorities with often competing and tight deadlines.
- Strong editing skills required.
- Language Proficiency: Japanese, English and Mandarin