- Provide Accounts Receivable (AR) transaction processing support to deliver AR services to customers in accordance with established processes and work procedures
- Ensure that timelines and quality are meet within the agreed service levels agreements
- Process incoming receipts made by customers via bank transfers, negotiation of export bills, cheques, promissory notes, netting transfers, etc. in accordance to Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Process trade related rebates, debit and credit notes for 3rd party customers.
- Generate statement of accounts and submit to service providers for dispatching to the customers.
- Provide the outstanding balances for 3rd party customers upon request from end-users.
- Perform customer reconciliation per request from Auditor or customers.
- Process inter-company invoices, debit notes and credit notes.
- Identify withholding tax requirements before invoices, debit notes and credit notes booking.
- Clearing and monitoring of open items in General Ledger accounts related to customers.
- Ensure transactions processed under Inter-Company (IC) customers do not lead to IC differences.
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- 1 -3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable, Treasury or other Accounting function.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge and understanding of Accounts Receivable, Treasury and Accounting functions
- Knowledge and experience of MS office tools, SAP system or other ERP system
- Proficiency in English and Japanese with good communication skill