- Responsible for sourcing, cost negotiations, credit term, buying inventories
- Issues Purchase Order to suppliers and follow up to ensure prompt delivery of goods or service.
- Ensures items are delivered on time
- Ensures that the items are purchased from the source required.
- Plans, sources and develops new potential suppliers / vendors for economical procurement.
- Maintains a full record and coordinates with various suppliers and compares costs for purchasing requisition within the organization.
- Prepare report on cost and prices to management.
- Coordinates with logistic officer and monitor the receipt progress for timely delivery
- Prepares and submit document required and arrange transport of goods
- Creates and maintains good relationship with suppliers/vendors
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the management.
- 2-year experience as a procurement officer or similar field.
- Language required: Japanese and English
- Very strong Oral and written communication skill and negotiation skill are essential.
- Required to follow and understand work rules and procedures.
- Required to be present at work on time.
- Must be able to establish good working relationship with team.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.