- Identify new sales opportunities and creating long-term relationships with the existing customers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Assist customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Provide timely solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Follow through the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) and prepare reports on the updated status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Participate in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhance reputation of organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Communicate between the customer and internal teams.
- Minimum 3 years’ of account management experience in digital marketing industry or media buying agencies.
- Well verse in affiliate and digital marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all necessary levels of the organization.
- Experience in delivering B-to-B and client-focused solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Good command in both verbal and written English communications skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field are desirable.
- Knowledge of affiliate platforms and programmes.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks, result-driven and self-motivated