- Provide accurate translations for any written materials (Eg. website, emails)
- Able to effectively communicate between local and Japanese staff
- Attend meetings and provide interpretations
- Coordinate office activities and operations
- Provide assistance to colleagues whenever necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.