- Prioritize user requirements, overseeing system upgrades and researching new tools.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Develop and analyse functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Build and implement technology solutions
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent level knowledge.
- 5+ years’ experience in information technology.
- 2+ years’ experience of project management.
- T-SQL of Microsoft SQL Database / .Net (C#, VB) is a must.
- Basic understanding of Network, Windows servers and RPA is a must.
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Windows and MS Office knowledge and troubleshooting skill
- Excellent communication skills / Analytical mindset / Problem-solving aptitude
- Business level of English and Japanese.
<Better to have>
- Having PowerShell knowledge or any BI tool is a plus.