- Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- To fully optimize utilization of available resources in achieving the company vision and objectives and to continually improve on the operation overall efficiency.
- Prepare monthly quality reports, report to customer on quality problem.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objective, policies, procedures, and system pertaining to the QC.
- Experienced in ISO management.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate or Diploma, Advance Diploma or Degree in Supervisory Management/ Office Management/Business Management/Mechanical / Mechatronic /Electrical/ Electronic /Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience in quality management
- Required skill(s): Good management skills, MS Office, SAP will be an added advantage
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, Japanese Language
- At least 5 years experiences in senior engineer/ assistant manager position
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good communication skill, work organization skills, strong leadership and a mind with vision.