- Ensure production line is running smoothly
- Plan work flow to improve production effiency
- Inventory management
- Generate reports on production and sales
- Evaluate production control activities to ensure that final product meets customer specifications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Japanese. At least JLPT N2 or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.