- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with marketing and project management teams.
- Assist with strategic planning and allocation of company’s resources, including market research and competitors' analysis.
- Develop presentations to pitch to prospective clients.
Involve in project tendering
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in construction or property, construction consulting firm, oil & gas industry or related.
- Possess good working attitude
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Preferably someone who has strong network in related industries
- Preferably experience in tendering projects, knowledge in legal terms is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel within Malaysia and overseas