- Provide cloud infrastructure design, implementation and ongoing cloud operations services.
- Work on provisioning Infrastructure as a code using scripts, implement cloud environment as well as transition on-premises infrastructure to cloud.
- Execute ongoing cloud operation and on-premise management functions.
- Perform maintenance, upgrades and optimization and day-to-day support / management of infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the IT field.
- More than 8 years’ experience in a relevant field ( A minimum 5 years’ experience in Cloud Services).
- Familiarity with cloud concept (AWS, Azure, VMWare, or other cloud-related services).
- Experience in Building or Migrating Infrastructure environment on Cloud or On-premise system
- Familiarity with DevOps or DevSecOps tools and Operations.
- Able to understand requirements for enterprise customers' use in private cloud, hybrid cloud, and public cloud,
- The knowledge of ITSM / ITIL processes.
- Customer-oriented attitude and able to collaborate with team members.
- Any professional Cloud Certification (AWS, Azure, VMWare, or other cloud-related services) is mandatory.
- Scripting (Python, shell, VB macro, etc), Programming for system management is required.
- Business level of English; Japanese language capability is preferred.
- Experience in Solution Architect and Design, and DevOps / Infrastructure Automation is a strong plus.
- The knowledge of Open Source (e.g, Github, TerraForm, Docker) is an advantage.