- Comprehensive understanding about the entire manufacturing process
- Responsible in operate and setup CNC machine for production parts, development parts/FA parts and Fixture making
- Interpret customers drawing to understanding all the requirements
- nspect parts by using measuring equipment to ensure the part meets the customer requirements (100% quality point to check)
- Perform program alteration (CNC coding) if the part have any dimensional issues
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Japanese
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work in Japan for 2-5years