- Familiar with all sales documentation process
- Monitor overall documentation and collection of the progressive billings and to have the initiatives to resolve problems leading to collection aging.
- Prepare reports for the project and other reports required by the management.
- To plan and achieve department target and growth.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Attend and listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions
- Deal with a range of stakeholders
- Potray good business acumen for problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in customer experience or related
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese, proficient in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- A team player, result driven, self-motivated, ambitious and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work on certain event during weekends or Public Holidays if necessary
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent communcation skills within the team and organization