- Communicate quality issues to customer as needed and analyze root cause and appropriate corrective and preventive actions for product failures at our production.
- Solving complex quality problems in creative and effective ways.
- Report 8D for quality issues to customer and feedback to our team.
- Work with manufacturing sites to implement and maintain product conformance and compliance requirements for new and existing products and to drive continues improvement.
- Directs workers in quality assurance inspection and support IQC and OQC.
- Identify the root cause of failure mode by primary analysis at customer manufacturing site and feedback to our team.
- Participate in supplier audits, evaluate supplier’s quality inspection procedure and supplier quality performance monitoring and reviews.
- Improve efficiency via KPI metrics optimization and monitoring product quality performance.
- Improve quality management system continuously based on PDCA cycle.
- Experienced in “Electronics component industry”. Especially, “Display device industry” or “Mobile phone industry’.
- Experienced in analysis of product defects related to electronics components and make report to customer.
- Have basic knowledge about Quality control/Quality assurance (eg: ISO 9001).
- English is a must. +Japanese and/or Chinese is the best.
Experienced in working with oversea company (Japanese, Chinese and else).
- Demonstrate problem solving skills driving multifunctional teams consisting of design through manufacturing.
- Flexible for overtime working in urgent case.
- Familiar with using office software (e-mail, Word, Excel, Ppt.)