- Attending Japanese members to the hospital as an Interpreter for doctor consultation.
- Providing medical support to Japanese members including handle hospital’s procedures, insurance claiming etc.
- Providing police reporting support as interpreter for Japanese customer who involve in car accident.
- Handling document and data entry into computer system in Japanese & English.
- Provide general administrative and operational support for assigned task.
- Answering phone calls, handling email correspondence & ad-hoc duties.
- This duties need to 24 hour standby shift, providing support during non-working hour and Weekend or public holiday by shift.
- Strong Japanese language skill is a must. Prefer JLPT N2 & above.
- Good in Japanese, English and Malay.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in any field.
- Willing to travel within Klang Valley.
- Official Working Hours: 5 days a week (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Expect Saturday as working day, off day twice per week.