The customer support advisor (CSA) will be responding to customers’ requests, manage complaints, and provide general information to customers via phone, email or chat. The CSA will be the primary contact team for customers and will be assisting them with their concerns. The CSA embodies the value of our client which are Responsibility: The CSA represent the client and are the face of client to the outside world and Quality / Passion for Excellence: We always want to shoot for the best possible result. The CSA is expected to project a professional company image through various communication channels.
- Typing speed of 40wpm, 90% accuracy.
- Computer literate – good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
Soft and specific skills:
- Native Japanese written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Good reasoning and analytical skills.
- Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations.
- Good multitasking skills.
- Basic knowledge in finance and accounting (nice to have)