- Provide excellent support experience to customers via all relevant communication channels.
- Identify customer's needs, researching any existing issue in order to provide strategic solutions that will best address customer's needs while ensuring that any existing confusion is clarified.
- Ensure first contact resolution and effective follow-up with Service partners and internal departments to ensure case closure in accordance to our service standards.
- Provide constructive feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the customer experience.
- Deliver the best services to customers to ensure the highest customer satisfaction with the right procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in customer support is preferred.
- Possess strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar and articulation).
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Willing to work shifts
- Willing to work in KL Sentral