- Assist in designing and developing PCB layouts.
- Provide support to PCB engineering and manufacturing units when needed.
- Develop prototypes for design verification.
- Prepare PCB layouts and fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Analyze and troubleshoot design and fabrication related issues in a timely fashion.
- Review existing PCB designs and recommend improvements.
- Recommend new design techniques to ensure circuit reliability and quality.
- Assist in development of test plans and develop test procedures and fixtures.
- Monitor and report project status to Manager on regular basis.
- Ensure that PCB design meets project requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree holder in Electrical & Electronics.
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English (N2 and above)
- Flexible and willing to learn new things will be the key factors for consideration.
- A team player with pleasant personality, good attitude, great attention to details and the ability to work independently