- Being capable of competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers’ business and commercial issues.
- Able to identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
- Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and the solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision.
- The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Has complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings to make a recognized technical contribution.
- Designs small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions) which need minimal review following peer review. Defines the approach to small/medium scale solution development and acceptance testing, ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
- Represents at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build the corporate reputation in the market-place.
- Uses influential relationships with customers’ management, and sales and project management staff, to contribute to winning the business.
- Designs innovative, medium scale solutions incorporating components from contributing specialists.
- Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the knowledge base.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Makes a recognised technical contribution to business approval meetings.
- Consistently produces designs, which require minimal rework, following peer review.
- Provides evidence that demonstrates defining the technical scope in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Able to get evidence feedbacks from customer forums, conferences and professional bodies which demonstrates a personal contribution to building the corporate’s reputation in the market place.
- Tangible recognition from customer management, sales and project management staff of an effective contribution to business development.
- Able to demonstrate the production of several medium scale designs, including some which are not based on an existing patter, or which have substantial customization and/or contain solution components from contributing specialists, using company prescribed methodologies.
- Regular contribution to company knowledge repositories and events and user of it.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma.
- Ability to operate at own initiative with a pro-active attitude, within the directions and confines of management and Bank policy.
- Ability to liaise with a broad range of people, including line management, senior management, external suppliers and related people.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in fast paced environment and work on several projects concurrently.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Able to monitor costs, including control of project schedules.
- Strong organization skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior customer interface experience.
- Highly meticulous nature, strong attention to details.
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English. (written /verbal).
- Execution driven.
- Considerable PreSales experience (at least over 2 years).