- Troubleshoot & maintain either production machineries, equipment's or facilities to support company's operation.
- Design, develop, upgrade, test, and monitor electrical components and machinery.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering (Control, Instruments, Automation) Electrical background or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in Automation & Manufacturing Industries.
- Have skills in Project Management. Able to handle PLC and AutoCAD.
- Able to do electrical wiring, troubleshooting & termination work.
- Knowledge in inverter system (Yaskawa, Sumitomo, Mitsubishi) is an advantage.