- To analyze operational issue and initiate countermeasure.
- To access new process, procedure and documentation establishment.
- To lead new equipment & facility preparation activity.
- To convey information and coordinate technical changes to Production operations.
- To provide team with technical support and training.
- To handle budget and expenditure, get involve in company cost reduction activity.
- To guide, control & monitoring daily Safety & Health & Environmental (SHE) activity and kaizen in the department.
- To perform any task or duty assigned by superior.
- Possess a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Japanese.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Possess extensive experience in automotive manufacturing industry.
- Possess ability to shape excellent organization and excellent leadership skills.
- Possess good working ethics and high self motivation.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and able to perform under pressure.