- Provide service of systems and / or process design (redesign) following department improvement cycle from Initial Impact Assessment to Final Deliverable.
- Analyze the root causes of real-time existing issues and document all related issues.
- Responsible for notifying management and appropriate department of the identified issues and provide feasible solutions or required changes for implementation.
- Review, document, and maintain existing operational processes and flows. Work with management towards improvement of mentioned processes.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and graphs demonstrating areas of improvement and weekly reports to management on progress and results.
- Able to identify Quality improvement idea to optimize result and standardization
- To create and standardize production material and SOPs for best production.
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from Japan University.
- Required language(s): Japanese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Fresh graduate or 1 year working experience.
- Good Analytical and presentation skill
- Good communication and inter personal