- Facilitate effective communication (both verbal & written) between the local staff and the Japanese staff throughout the company.
- Assisting the Japanese clients in any situation so they can understand the official terms.
- Convert written materials from Japanese language into English & Bahasa Malaysia or vice versa, such as documents, publications, emails, web pages or drawing plans.
- To be document controller for Production department to ensure all reports, records and procedure are manage and updated regularly.
- Receive and register all kind of provided document for project, SOP, datas, all kind of registered documents.
- Degree in any related engineering field (graduates from Japanese universities are added advantage).
- Excellent communication skills in English, Japanese and Bahasa Malaysia (read & write).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.