- Responsible for full set of accounts, month end closing, payroll and consumption tax lodgment in Japan and other sales subsidiaries.
- Act as point of contact for internal parties and relevant external parties.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and liaise with auditors, tax agent and other relevant professionals and authorities.
- Develop and enhance company-related financial processes.
- Able to handle any ad-hoc task assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Professional Degree in Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience is required for this position.
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English, both spoken and written.
- Good accounting knowledge with hands-on experience is preferred.
- Having shared service experiences would be an advantage.
- Positive working attitude with pleasant personality.
- Strong analytical skills, attentive, responsible and have passion for improvement.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision & work towards tight deadline.
- Computer literate - strong in Microsoft Excel.