- Oversee the transition of accounting roles mainly on Financial Accounting, Intercompany and US GAAP consolidation.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate monthly close processes for global entities in accordance with US GAAP while ensuring proper maintenance of statutory financials
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable international and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements, maintaining updated documentation, and providing recommendations, as appropriate
- Proactively engage with Stakeholders to resolve challenges and recommend solutions, improvement where necessary
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- >10+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting and Reporting