- Fully responsible for Finance members work performance & development
- Takes full responsibility for the management and monitoring of all financial activities
- Give full support to superior and Finance members
- Pro-active to deal and support internal customers
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Strong leadership skills and experience in employee management
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Reporting to both local Japanese MD & Japan HQ, in Japanese.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting & Finance/ professional Accounting certificates (ACCA, etc..)
- At least 5 - 7 years of Full set accounting experience preferably from manufacturing industry.
- Experience with Japanese accounting format/ Japanese culture would be an added advantage.
- At least 2 - 3 years of leading experience.
- At least JLPT N4 candidates.