- Manage day-to-day accounting activities, focusing on fixed asset accounting including lease accounting
- Perform month-end close activities including preparing journal entries
- Review and track fixed asset project costs following policy and guideline
- Prepare and present monthly account reconciliations, variance analysis and ad hoc reports which compliance to accounting GAAPs, policies and SOX controls.
- Support on fixed assets related matters
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 5+ years accounting or finance experience