- Manage day-to-day administrative operations and upkeep for a variety of programs
- Coordinate participation in consumer, trade, and esports events
- Manage and oversee the execution of tournament licenses for external tournament organizers and partners. Actively monitor and maintain esports mailboxes and respond to inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Write announcements for events and tournaments.
Support external event organizers, partners, teams, and players as needed.
- Administer and support tournaments.
- Communicate rules to players and ensure players do not break rules (eg.cheat)
- Provide timely reporting on summaries of events and other esports programs and initiatives
- Distributed prizes to players after tournaments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Able to work overtime and weekends, and able to travel as needed
- Excellent communications skills in verbal and written Japanese
- A passion for sports, esports, the esports community and games