- Responsible for HR-related operations which includes - Talent Acquisition, Payroll Administration, Learning & Development, Benefits Program, Employee Onboarding and Offboarding, and other HR-related administration tasks.
- Support employee enquiries on HR processes and guidelines according to HR policy.
- Liaise with HR vendors for HR operations per local law and company guidelines.
- Update Employee Handbook / Policy.
- Work on human resources assignments and delivers as per committed timeline.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree holder with good skills in administrative, analytical, managing, prioritizing and organizing work.
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English (N2 and above)
- Typically 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Computer skills especially knowledge in advanced Excel, Word & PowerPoint are important.
- Flexible and willing to learn new things will be the key factors for consideration.
- A team player with pleasant personality, good attitude, great attention to details and the ability to work independently