- Produces sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using computer-aided design programs (CAD) and hand-drawing skills.
- Negotiates pricing for materials and labour.
Performs research and maintains a working knowledge of trends and new developments in the interior design and architecture worlds.
- Research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development.
Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion.
- Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations.
- Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget.
- Supervise work progress.
- Manage site operation, coordination & safety meeting.
- Diploma or Degree Qualification from recognized institution.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant working experience in designing commercial offices Creative with a flair in design.
- Able to work both independently as well as within a team to meet tight deadlines Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Auto-cad, Photoshop, 3D Max & V-ray rendering and must be able to read Architectural plans.
- Able to know site progressing schedule and costing