- Provide technical support on operational or maintenance of Applications/ other products/ peripherals using documented procedures and available tools
- Use appropriate troubleshooting techniques by using the relevant FAQ‘s and tools to identify and isolate the defects and follow guidelines on dispatching onsite engineer, if need arises
- Responsible to meet customer SLA’s agreed in place
- Responsible for setting customer expectation and escalate issues in case of need/process related to the higher level in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction
- Appropriately log all calls accurately in helpdesk database/ CRM /ticketing system for proper customer management
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- The knowledge of Azure, MS365, and ITIL.
- Candidate must possess Japanese Language Proficiency Test Certification - JLPT1/2
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware / Software or equivalent.
- No shift (8.00-17.00)
- Full-Time position(s) available.