- Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing
- Take responsibility material shipping and delivery schedule
- Direct and follow-up with incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure prompt delivery to customers
- Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper management
- Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports necessary
- Inventory control and recordkeeping system
- Coordinate all customs activities with Forwarders, and logistics services providers
- Knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Knowledge in SAP System is a must.
- Experienced manufacturing operations
- Possess a working knowledge of logistics activities including import activities
- Possess Knowledge of logistics terminology
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook