- Coordinate all M&E site works for Green & Brown field project
- Lead a team of junior engineer/foreman/supervisor to ensure proper project execution in each project phase
- Able to do space management
- Prepare method statements, installation, testing and commissioning to the assign system
- Manage the implementation of project activities including project execution at site for Mechanical or Electrical distribution system, HVAC, cleanroom, process utility system etc.
- Able to check and do tender drawings, construction drawings and shop drawings etc. and able to explain the drawings requirement to subordinates and client
- Review and ensure M&E layout design and specifications on the functionality, practicality, constructability and value-engineering aspects are complied.
- To liaise with client, consultant, sub-contractor and relevant authorities to resolve technical issues.
- Must be able to do the presentation to Client
- Good knowledge of equipment functionality.
- Bachlor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in greenfield project
- Knowledge in AutoCad is a must
- Knowledge in Microsoft Project would be an advantage
- Must possess a valid CIDB Green card
- Must be willing to travel