- Work with the data owners to ensure proper controls
- Work with data owners and associates to ensure proper identification of all impacted data elements based on change(s) being proposed.
- Review all master data requests to ensure complete & accurate information
- Responsible for all SAP plant level material status values.
- Responsible for ensuring data are technically loaded on time and to quality standards.
- Provide required data from related sites timely for shared materials.
- Follow up creation and maintenance of standards and guidance material for data loads.
- Support data cleansing and standardization activities
- Support the “Projects” of master data activities from Greater Asia countries
- Meeting the desired Service level agreement with internal customers
- Support Job Aids and documentations
- Prepare monthly performance metrics and report to country stakeholders
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in any field or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in similar capacity i.e. supply chain/procurement/buyer; however, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Required language: Japanese, English
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment