- Detailing the design of parts and assembly drawing for FA machinery improvement.
- Provides conceptual idea, design and technical specifications for new machinery constructions.
- Review and evaluate drawing specifications, machines design and manufacturing process.
- Liaise with vendors in technical specifications, scheduling and pricing.
- Carry out commissioning and testing for improved and/or new machines.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any related discipline.
- 3~5 years working experience in manufacturing environment preferably in machinery and process improvements.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is an essential.
- Knowledge of AutoDesk Inventor and PLC are added advantages.
- Good comprehension on productivity measurements and improvement techniques.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to communicate effectively at all multicultural levels.