- Create marketing materials such as flyers, posters etc
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Participate in tours/seminars and assist in arrangement and running of the events
- Provide Japanese/English translation and interpretation
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Japanese. JLPT N2 and N1 candidates will only be considered
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.