- Bring energy and new ideas to deliver centralized administrative and operational tasks remotely for countries in Asia Pacific in an efficient and service-oriented manner.
- Perform facilities management and administration tasks remotely for locations in Asia Pacific, with such tasks as employee database management – including access card management, telephone list, seating plans.
- Mobile phone management – invoice review and allocation to correct cost centres.
- Document archiving – appointing external archiving service, document management system.
- Car fleet management – including car utilization and parking spaces.
- Efficiently collaborate with colleagues in other APAC countries and proactively reach out in case of issues or clarifications needed.
- Collaborate with other Hub-Malaysia colleagues to exchange and maintain information.
- Identify and implement quality and efficiency improvements for delivering these tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Work experience in Facilities Management and Administration in a corporate environment is also an added advantage.
- Excellent command of Japanese and English in spoken and written form
- Good knowledge on facility management, financial concepts, and general administration of large corporate offices.
- Detail-oriented, process-oriented, with ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks independently.
- Customer-oriented, team player, foresees issues and proactively troubleshoots.