- Work with managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects. Provide timely, proactive support on the general ledger.
- Maintain accurate and timely fixed asset information in the fixed asset register including assets under construction and depreciation calculations. Prepare analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided
- Provide all data needed for internal (Financial Consolidation and Reporting System) and external reporting (including statutory accounts, national statistics and tax information) accurately.
- Provides ‘first line support’ on SAP issues including fixed assets, cash and general ledger.
- Contribute to key projects at country or BU level. P2P control owner and subject matter expert (SME) for company
- Must have end to end (E2E) knowledge of the Procure to Pay (P2P) process (Supplier Master data, Transactional Procurement, Accounts Payable). Understand Business processes and activities to identify key risks and mitigate control deficiencies.
- Analyze, supervise and control P2P transactional activities related to Supplier on-boarding/ Master data maintenance/ Shopping cart to Purchase order/ Invoice receipts/ Invoice processing/ Changes to AP transactions/ GR/IR recons.
- Monitor transactions executed by P2P’s processing teams to ensure compliance with company, internal controls over Finance reporting, and SOX 404 requirements.
- Identify root causes for control deficiencies and prepare remediation plans in liaison with partners. Drive remediation of control failures by the agreed due date. Key contact/support for internal and external auditors, and lead/support P2P audits and control walkthroughs.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Finance / Accounting
Collaborating across boundaries.
- Must have 5 years of experience in the P2P process.
- Experience in Internal or external Audit, focusing on Finance Audit, SOX 404, preferable.
- Must have good knowledge of SAP. Analytical mentality and ability to understand situations, interdependencies and challenges in a holistic way.
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) in Japanese and Mandarin language.